Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Are you an adult, young, adult, or teen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure I'm 100,110 years old, but I keep losing count.
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
      I'm pretty sure I'm 100,110 years old, but I keep losing count.
      38 in binary?
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Almost 27. Less than one month to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          38 in binary?
          yep, telling someone you're over 100,000 years old is much more interesting.
          --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Old enough to know not to post here.
            No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

34 in July. Mine beloved is 3 years younger than me.
              And my girls are 7y, 5y, 3y and the yongest is 20 months
              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
              -Ben Witherington III

Comment

I have decided to be 22 for an indeterminate amount of time.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I was 21 for at least a decade. Granted, I was still in grade school when I started claiming that...

I had a teacher who, when asked, would reply that he was 18. He was clearly pushing 50 or so. One time he was asked, and he responded in his typical way, and so I quipped "to what power?" The look was so withering that I was glad for the bell to ring!
                  No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Mainly I just want to sing, "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty-twooooooooooooooo" every time someone asks.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

GET OFF OF MY LAWN!

Dang blasted whippersnappers

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        GET OFF OF MY LAWN!

Dang blasted whippersnappers
                        was just returning you cherry bombs you left outside Mossy's place.
                        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          Almost 27. Less than one month to go.
                          Then you and I will be opposites also.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I used to be young. Then FiM was created and the bronies flooded the My Little Pony Arena (where I moderate) and made me rapidly age. *grumbles about stupid Hasbro and stupid wall-eyed pony under breath*

Comment

Have you seen Ivo blah blah? We have way too many MLP folks here. But as long as they are locked up in their own threads that is okay.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                                Teen=13-18, if under 13... child(what are you doing here?)
                                young adult: 18-30
                                adult: 30-80
                                elder 80-122
                                Since no one else has corrected it, I feel obligated to do so:

13-17
                                18-29
                                30-79
                                80-122.

Lao should have caught that...

I'm on the cusp of adult by this metric. I'll be 30 in a few months.
                                I'm not here anymore.

Comment