Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Are you an adult, young, adult, or teen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered the same thing on Facebook!
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by tzu-py
      I'm 54, which, I believe, makes me about 4,538,725,217 years younger than Mossy. (Or just one, depending on who's counting.)

I actually turn 60 this year.

Which means the warning against responding to notices doesn't work either.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        DID THAT GUY THINK I WAS A ..SICKO!!!!!! I like learning about child development, because it is an interesting field. And sexhas nothing to do with pregnancy other than being the most liekly cause!!! Mossy, their being mean and I don't like it! and can you get DE to stop annoying me!
        Warning has been given. I know Darthy will behave himself now.

Right, Darthy?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          Not really, she was trying to gauge my age without asking me directly.

For the record, I'm 28 and a Christian.
          There. Was that so hard?

Comment

No one had to give their EXACT age. I was just wondering about the general age. Oh, DE is too old for me! Hint... I went to grad school directly after undergrad directly after high school.
            Last edited by Christianbookworm; 01-26-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
              Warning has been given. I know Darthy will behave himself now.

Right, Darthy?

If teasing people is against the rules you might as well ban half the membership.
              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I wondered the same thing on Facebook!
                Link?
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

If teasing people is against the rules you might as well ban half the membership.
                  Insinuating certain evil untrue things about me goes past teasing.
                  Last edited by Christianbookworm; 01-26-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Insinuating certain evil untrue things about me goes past teasing.
                    It was a joke.

Comment

Go back to joke school. Some things aren't appropriate to joke about.

Comment

no u

Comment

no u
                          And how to make good comebacks school, also.

Comment

Forgive me if you mentioned this already, but what are you studying in Grad School, Christianbookworm?

Comment

Library science! That's why I use links and vids a lot! Do the research!

Comment

Get it, because I like books, I'm a bookworm.

Comment