Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Lesser of Two Evils game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lesser of Two Evils game

Present a choice between two negative options, and the poster after you must choose one, and give a brief reason why. Then that poster must present a choice, and so on.

One Direction or Justin Bieber?
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    Present a choice between two negative options, and the poster after you must choose one, and give a brief reason why. Then that poster must present a choice, and so on.

One Direction or Justin Bieber?
    Justin Bieber, because at least he's only 'one' shrill-voiced, metro-sexual.

Listening to Brett Strong's podcast, or watching a full Carlos Mencia special.
    Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.

-Thomas Aquinas

I love to travel, But hate to arrive.

-Hernando Cortez

What is the good of experience if you do not reflect?

-Frederick 2, Holy Roman Emperor

Comment

I'll watch the Mencia special because there's nothing that says I have to have the sound on.

Lethal injection or firing squad?
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        I'll watch the Mencia special because there's nothing that says I have to have the sound on.

Lethal injection or firing squad?
        My first thought was firing squad, but I actually think I'd go with the injection because it seems less prone to human error. And it's supposed to be like going to sleep (right?). That one's not as easy to answer as it looks.

To be blind or deaf?

Comment

My first thought was firing squad, but I actually think I'd go with the injection because it seems less prone to human error. And it's supposed to be like going to sleep (right?). That one's not as easy to answer as it looks.

To be blind or deaf?
          "Lesser of Two Evils" That's what mom called me wrt to CP

I would go with deaf. Been there. I think it would be much harder to function if you can't see.

Canada or Alabama?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            "Lesser of Two Evils" That's what mom called me wrt to CP

I would go with deaf. Been there. I think it would be much harder to function if you can't see.

Canada or Alabama?
            Canada. Montana can't be all that different.

To be running for your life from a bear, or swimming for your life from a shark?

Comment

Canada. Montana can't be all that different.

To be running for your life from a bear, or swimming for your life from a shark?
              Bears. You can always play dead and you might just survive.

Fleas or mosquitoes?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Mosquitoes. They are larger and marginally slower than fleas and can therefore can be more easily swatted.

Sub zero or triple digit temperatures?
                Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Comment

I'll take the sub zero. One can always add more layers of clothing when it's cold, but there's only a certain amount one can take off if it's hot.

Would you rather be suffering a cold or an allergy attack?
                  ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Suffering a cold, for surely it will pass away. ^^ (In contrast with some allergies, that some stay for life, ugh!)

Rowdy neighbors playing loud heavy metal rock, or playing loud gangsta hip hop.
                    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Loud heavy metal any day because I hate 99% of rap music.

Lost in miles and miles of woods at night with dangerous animals or lost in a shady part of a foreign country at night and you don't speak the language?
                      "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                      -Marcus Aurelius

Comment