Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Popcorn story! Each person wristes a sentence of an ongoing story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popcorn story! Each person wristes a sentence of an ongoing story!

Once upon a time, four children set out to have an adventure in an unexplored exoplanet.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

I'm not sure I know how to wriste.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Bobby, the youngest, said, "but I'm not even allowed to cross the street without asking!"
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"Don't worry,we'll be fine, I asked and got permission." replied Martha, the oldest.

Comment

Are we there yet? I gotta go bathroom.

Comment

Mary said, "It's a new planet, just go behind a bush, Benny!"

Comment

“This planet isn’t new - it’s a Cardassian garrison planet; I know it is; I looked it up; and there aren’t any bushes, not a single one: and I want to go home !”
              Last edited by Rushing Jaws; 10-31-2020, 01:34 AM.

Comment

"Don't worry! We have Cardassian repellent and inflatable porta potties!" replied Mary.

Comment

“Mary’s only a girl - don’t listen to her”.

Comment