Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Irate Canadian's Spam Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irate Canadian's Spam Thread!

Hello World!
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

I'm irate that I did not win the TheologyWeb Fantasy Football League.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

AND I'm irate that I have to wait 30 seconds between posts.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just be glad that the 10 character minimum was removed for posts.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              AND I'm irate that I have to wait 30 seconds between posts.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Did you do that Mossy to keep your lead?
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  Did you do that Mossy to keep your lead?
                  Nope. In fact, this is the first time in 24 hours that I have been able to post.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yay. No 10 letter limit for me!
                    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                    -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

I wanna be able to have a avatar.
                      -Unknown

I support the :
                      sigpic

Comment

-Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm bored...
                          -Unknown

I support the :
                          sigpic

Comment

-Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

Aren't we all.
                              Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                              As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment