Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The TWeb Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TWeb Story

How this works is that we each give a sentence or a part of a sentence to continue a sentence someone else has written. I'll start. Once upon a time...
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

in the lost city of Carcosa. . .

Comment

there was a man...
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

who didn't have a beard...

Comment

but since his wife did...

Comment

He took her duck hunting
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

but he ended up shooting and killing teallaura's cats so.....
              -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
              Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
              Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

... he made a fur coat, mittens, and a hat out of cat fur...
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

and then proceeded to set up shop on ebay
                  A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

and proceeded to make millions of dollars until....
                    -Unknown

I support the :
                    sigpic

Comment

eBay crashed
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

and then he then moved to Tweb and..
                        -Unknown

I support the :
                        sigpic

Comment

teallaura found out about him killing the cats and subsequently she.........
                          Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                          Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

took some more cats of hers to...
                            -Unknown

I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

exact revenge on the killer with captain caveman and subsequently,.........
                              Sir James Jeans

Sir Isaac Newton

Comment