Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Do you ink bro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ink bro?

Do you have any tattoos? I actually have a Bill the Cat tattoo on my right deltoid.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Do you have any tattoos? I actually have a Bill the Cat tattoo on my right deltoid.
    Nope, no reminders that I was once young and stupid.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Black chess knight on right upper arm.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Oh, the usual...barbwire around the bicep, dragon on the back, the letters P I T Y and F O O L on my knuckles.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          Oh, the usual...barbwire around the bicep, dragon on the back, the letters P I T Y and F O O L on my knuckles.
          But no Zym??
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

No.

And don't call me bro.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Nope and no desire to either. I do have scars though, like a real man should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Nope and no desire to either. I do have scars though, like a real man should have.
                I don't have a uvula.
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I don't have a uvula.
                  That's cause you're a man, right?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

For years I wanted to get the images of the Gospel writers from the 9th century, French Ebbo illuminated manuscripts on my upper arms, but eventually I decided against it because I started thinking that since most of the Gospel writers were Jewish, they'd probably not be super thrilled about someone tattooing their images. I just love how kinetic and expressionistic they are. In the end, I'm glad I never got them. Tattoos are so common now that it's almost unique not to have one.

]

Last edited by Adrift; 08-07-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      That's cause you're a man, right?
                      It's because I had obstructive sleep apnea. Got my uvula, tonsils, and part of my soft pallet removed.
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I don't have a uvula.
                        I am sure you can just identify as a woman who does.

Comment

knight.jpg
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

1565213051973.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Technically none, but I do kinda have two dots tattooed on my one ankle where a pencil went through the skin (not deep enough to draw blood, but was still a through and through.)
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment