Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Aaaaaahhhhh! Registration Nearly Drove Me Insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The quote function did not work for me when I had selected the WYSIWYG editor. When I changed to the more basic editor, the quote function worked.
    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
      The quote function did not work for me when I had selected the WYSIWYG editor. When I changed to the more basic editor, the quote function worked.
      That did the trick, robrecht! Thank you!

Now, I need to figure out how to upload an image.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

It's okay, most of us are already there as it is.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Testing:

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Well, better than nothing, but not perfect.......

Comment

Originally posted by robrecht View Post
              This is a choice I never thought I would have to make. I am despondent without WYSIWYG.
              sigpic
              "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                That did the trick, robrecht! Thank you!

Now, I need to figure out how to upload an image.
                CV_Critters_22.jpg

I'm sure this will get better...but that's worth clicking on!
                sigpic

Comment

At least you get an actual picture!

All the smilies I have tried to upload just come up as a blue "attachment #so and so" that you have to click on.

Comment

I'm not always getting a thumbnail, but the links always result in an image display. When I click on anyone else's attachment link, I get an invalid link result. Do you see an image when you click your link?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                      I'm not always getting a thumbnail, but the links always result in an image display. When I click on anyone else's attachment link, I get an invalid link result. Do you see an image when you click your link?
                      Yes, I can see my image when I click my link. And I have been able to see images on some other people's links. I am using Standard viewing instead of basic, and don't know if that makes a difference.

Comment

I now see why I can't upload a sig pic. There's a bunch of permission settings under the edit signature text box, My image permission is set to "no." I'm sure someone will correct this atrocity soon.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay, I got an avatar up.
                          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            Yay, I got an avatar up.
                            I remember that avatar!
                            sigpic

Comment

That was my first avatar. I just had to shrink it a little.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I miss the "Mom?" one.

Comment