Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Aaaaaahhhhh! Registration Nearly Drove Me Insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaahhhhh! Registration Nearly Drove Me Insane!

I registered on my iPad and had to try 6 times before I got it right! Either I couldn't read the wacky letters in the Captcha thingy or I forgot to check the agree box for the rules, or both. But, JardinPrayer is back, y'all! Let the party begin!
    sigpic
    "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Nearly being the operative word. I had trouble reading those crazy letters.

Comment

To be nearly driven insane is human, you passed the test.
      "Faith is nothing less than the will to keep one's mind fixed precisely on what reason has discovered to it." - Edward Feser

Comment

old people ....
        The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

welcome to the asylum. By being driven insane, you are now qualified to belong to theologyweb. Our evil plan is working

Comment

Heh, I wanted to "Like" Trout's comment, since I'm still in Facebook land in my head, and I nearly reported the post! I've got a lot of re-assimilating to do!
            sigpic

Comment

Meh. You were already nearly insane before you registered.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oh...that explains why I don't feel any different!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                  old people ....
                  Hey, LT, I did it and I am older than whatsername. I read the goofy letters in one try.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Now I'm freaking out because the "reply with quote" function won't work for me. How come you guys can do it and I can't?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                      Now I'm freaking out because the "reply with quote" function won't work for me. How come you guys can do it and I can't?
                      works for some people and not for others. nobody knows why. But I blame Jaltus.

Comment

How tWeb works:

1. Log people into a computer.
                        2. Try to sign them up for tWeb.
                        3. Separate the insane from the normal.
                        4. The insane register and become regular members (and some even move on to be mods).
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                          Skill!
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Testing to see if I can reply with quote.

I don't think it will work, but will try it anyway.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Testing to see if I can reply with quote.

I don't think it will work, but will try it anyway.
                              works for me
                              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                              George Bernard Shaw

Comment