Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absalom (One Piece)
    00000000000ab.gifgiphy.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Brutus (The Rescuers)

Rescuers-disneyscreencaps_com-5216.jpg tumblr_m21159oRDu1qbm5m3o1_500.gif

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Cyclopes (X-Men)

Cyclops-gif-x-men-37207823-500-250.giftumblr_mh7zktUOsf1qh6w8to1_250.giftumblr_n5zv72Kt0X1s3y9slo2_500.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Diana (Dungeons and Dragons)

dungeons-dragons-broken-javelin.jpg

diana_acrobat_javelin.jpg dungeons-dragons_L10.jpg

old-diana.jpg D&D-Diana.jpg
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Eris (Sinbad Legend Of The Seven Seas)

Eris-and-Sinbad-sinbad-legend-of-the-seven-seas-35460305-384-216.gifEris-sinbad-legend-of-the-seven-seas-35460304-384-216.gif

Comment

• Firestorm (DC Comics)

bbb_06.jpg firestorm_bbb2.jpg

Firestorm_Jason_Rusch.jpg super-powers-team_L16.jpg

super-powers-team_L17.jpg hqdefault.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Gepetto (Pinocchio)
                Pinocchio_211.gif

Comment

• Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
                  tumblr_n0jyr7CEx51sf77f0o1_500.gifFighting-Captain-Hook-peter-pan-39044647-500-369.gif

Comment

• Icarus (Marvel Comics)

medium.jpg medium.jpg

medium.jpg Icarus_black.jpg

Icarus.jpg
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Roddy St. James (Flushed Away)

tumblr_lpilingnmD1qmg43eo1_500.gif

Roddy_St_James.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Star Platinum.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                          Star Platinum.
                          We are on "k", not P
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Kikyo (Inuyasha)

kikyo1.jpgkikyo2.jpg
                            Kikyo3.jpgKikyo4.jpg
                            Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

• That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Hmmph. Well, I have no interest in his anime, but he deserves to be mentioned:

Arsene Lupin III (Lupin III)

Lupin_III.jpg
                                Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment