Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jishin Mushi (a.k.a., Earthquake Beetle: Huge Japanese insect that can cause tremors)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Kongamato (African pterosaur-like flying reptile known as "the breaker of boats")

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Lilim

Lilim.jpg

Succubus: When it comes to doing evil she is incredibly bad ... as in, inept.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Megopteran (large mantis-like creature from the future that can fly)

Comment

• Nexu (Quadrupedal carnivore with 4 eyes a large tooth-filled maw in a spade-shaped head & a long split-end prehensile tail from the planet Cholganna)

Comment

• Okka (small Japanese red, bipedal, vaguely frog-like spirit)

Comment

• Pikachu (small, chubby, yellow rodent Pokémon that uses electricity)

Comment

• Quasimodo (deformed bell ringer with prominent hunchback in Notre Dame cathedral)

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Quasimodo (deformed bell ringer with prominent hunchback in Notre Dame cathedral)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36346[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]36347[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]36348[/ATTACH]

Humans with birth defects don't count! Even fictional ones!
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      Humans with birth defects don't count! Even fictional ones!
                      One of the principle themes of the book was how the monster was more human than the humans that hounded him.

It's also pretty darn hard to come up with something for Q at this point

Comment

• Rust Monster (subterranean insectoid creature with large squat body and armor-plated tail that uses antenna to corrode metal which it eats)

Comment

• Storm Bloopers (most common Blue Meanie in Pepperland wearing masks, Mickey Mouse ears & heavy coats)

Comment

• Tosetáx (Huge Paraguayan sky serpents with many-toothed maws on both ends & middle of the body that brought droughts)

Comment

• Uglor (winged villain with eye-beams in 'Herculoid universe' who sought to conquer the cosmos)

Comment

• Vampiric Mist (cloud of foam-like scarlet mist that drains blood from its victims)

Comment