Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quisp (alien that hypes cereal)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Roper (looks like a stalagmite until its tendrils lash out & it opens its large, tooth-filled maw)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Sakabashira (spirit of wooden post upset over being placed upside-down)

Comment

• Thetis Lake Monster (looks like Creature From The Black Lagoon)

Comment

• Umdhlebi (African tree gets nutrients from bodies of those that eat poisonous fruit & defends self with caustic sap if damaged)

Comment

• Waira (large ugly beast w/ each of 4 legs ending in large claw)

Comment

• Xoc Detsahi[1] (North American humanoid cacti with venomous needles)

1. No link since it's on lists rather than having a separate entry

Comment

• Yamajijii (short deceptively strong one-eyed, one-armed humanoid)

Comment

• Zhenniao (Chinese birds with green, poisonous feathers resulting from eating poisonous snakes)

Comment

• Agropelter (a.k.a., Anthrocephalus craniofractens: long-limbed ape living all along U.S.-Canuckistan border that throws stuff at people)

Comment

• Beathach Mòr Loch Odha (a.k.a., Big Beast of Loch Awe: usually described as having a horse-like head on a long many legged body)

Comment

• Camouflage Beast (hunched bipedal creature with big ears that can match backgrounds like a chameleon)

Comment

• Drang-Zorn (badger-like Wessen with sharp teeth & claws with a bad temper)

Comment

• Enenra (Japanese spirit or demon composed of smoke and darkness that resides in bonfires or chimneys)

Comment

• Future Beetle (swarming carnivorous insects that behave like piranha & can chew through reinforced concrete in minutes)

Comment