Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABC's of Mythical & Fictional Creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xhumpedzkin (dog-sized lizard with venomous bite & tail stinger that can even poison your shadow if hit)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Yuki-onna (snow spirit that looks like blue-lipped woman that freezes victims)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Zimbo (cat-sized bee-like creature with human face & 1 leg)

Comment

• Aigikampos (fish-tailed goat like the zodiac sign and constellation Capricorn)

Comment

• Buer (demon with a lion's head surrounded by 5 goat's legs)

Comment

• Cheshire Cat (grinning cat capable of vanishing)

Comment

• Dingonek (a.k.a. "Jungle Walrus": scaly, saber-toothed creature with finned tail)

None of the illustrations of it I found show it with a finned tail

Comment

• Enma Daiō (Japanese ruler of hell who judges the dead but strangely dresses like an official from the Chinese Tang Dynasty)

Comment

• Future Predator (large, terrestrial creature descended from bats)

Comment

• Guariba-boia (head of a Howler monkey and body of a constrictor snake)

00000000000000ab000.jpg 00000000000000ab000,0.jpg .0.jpg
                      the second image comes from a video that just happens to be out of focus

Comment

• Hastur (amorphous giant vaguely octopoid being from the Cthulhu Mythos)

Comment

• Ickis (large footed, rabbit-eared critter capable of changing size)

Comment

• Jarak-sinn (Lizard Man on Krynn)

Comment

• Lunantishee (a.k.a., Thorn Faeries: tiny faerie guardians of shrubs & trees)

Comment

• Marool (evil deep sea creature with eyes all over its head, & a crest of flame)

Comment