Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What superpowers would you like to have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Like?
    Free will? Good intentions, but what qualifies you to be in charge? You would need wisdom, a bunch of other stuff, etc.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Free will?
      What about it?

Good intentions, but what qualifies you to be in charge? You would need wisdom, a bunch of other stuff, etc.
      I've got that covered.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

And the superpower to always make the right decision. When does it go from superpower to divine attribute?!?!

Comment

What about it?

I've got that covered.
          I don't know why some people here on TWeb seem to have such a strong dislike for you. Almost every single post of yours is nothing short of brilliant. Even if I'd disagree with you on something (I don't know enough about your position on various matters to know where and how badly I disagree with you) I generally find the style in which you post to be quite enjoyable.
          Last edited by JonathanL; 03-14-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            I don't know why people here on TWeb seem to have such a strong dislike for you. Almost every single post of yours is nothing short of brilliant. Even when I disagree with you on something I generally find the style in which you post to be quite enjoyable.

Was ist das? Die haben a zdrong dizlike of mich?
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

And the superpower to always make the right decision. When does it go from superpower to divine attribute?!?!
              I already mentioned that one.

I'd like the super power of always being correct...

...Who am I kidding, I already have that super power.

Comment

Was ist das? Die haben a zdrong dizlike of mich?

Right, let me rephrase that. I have no idea why some people here on TWeb seem to hate your guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  I don't think that power(the one you say you want, not your son's) would work out how you are imagining. Probably would end up a bit like this for a lot of people.

Ooh, I'll have to tell my son; he would love that!
                  βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον·
                  ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

The power to have exactly the right power at the right time and the knowledge and ability to use it - as well as the wisdom to always make the correct decision about using it.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      The power to have exactly the right power at the right time and the knowledge and ability to use it - as well as the wisdom to always make the correct decision about using it.

Nice!

Comment

Right, let me rephrase that. I have no idea why some people here on TWeb seem to hate your guts.
                        I can't figure it out either. Maybe that says more about us though.

Comment

To create crispy bacon at will, what else?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                            I can't figure it out either. Maybe that says more about us though.
                            It's probably the Nazi themed avatar. What is up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              To create crispy bacon at will, what else?
                              how could the day be saved with that power? Run out of bacon?

Comment

how could the day be saved with that power? Run out of bacon?
                                How could the day be saved if you didn't have that power?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment