Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

What do you want to do at the amusement park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try the fried soda?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      Did you try the fried soda?
      But if I'm getting anything like that it'll be the ice cream.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Did you try the fried sofa?
        That's how I first read that, thinking it was some new ride I'd never before heard of. My brain doesn't work right any more.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

That's how I first read that, thinking it was some new ride I'd never before heard of. My brain doesn't work right any more.
          I blame genetics.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            When I was younger it was all about the roller coasters. Now, I still love 'em, but as I get older things like funnel cake and fried ice cream have a strong appeal as well.
            Funnel cake!

I don't have the stamina for an amusement park anymore - so I'm going to learn to make funnel cakes at home!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I want a Star Trek amusement park! Explore strange new worlds, ride exciting shuttles and enjoy Ferengi funnel cakes!
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

There's a star trek VR ride right over there! It's an imaginary amusement park. Your imagination is the limit! I won some more plushies!

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Funnel cake!

I don't have the stamina for an amusement park anymore - so I'm going to learn to make funnel cakes at home!
                  The first place I saw funnel cake (with blueberries and lots of powdered sugar) was at a Renaissance Festival -- something that starts this weekend and I haven't been to for about 20 years.

Comment

These days, I would say avoid Covid.
                    I am become death...

Comment

It's imaginary. You won't get any illnesses or injuries here!

Comment

I usually prefer the tilt-a-whirl.

Comment

Back to the swings!

Comment

It's imaginary. You won't get any illnesses or injuries here!
                            A raft ride where I don’t get wet, maybe with a spooky jungle setting, no steep drop offs.
                            I am become death...

Comment

I'll be on the merry-go-round with my funnel cake and a WHOLE lot of napkins (don't wanna make a mess).

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                                I'll be on the merry-go-round with my funnel cake and a WHOLE lot of napkins (don't wanna make a mess).
                                Better have wet wipes or know where you can wash off your hands because they're gonna end up being sticky

Comment