Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Bacon to disappear in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon to disappear in California

Let's hope this is another case of fake news.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle...2c16410f32c4b1
    When I Survey....

Californians don't deserve bacon - send it all to my house.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
      Let's hope this is another case of fake news.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle...2c16410f32c4b1
      On the advice of my attorney, I hereby declare that I neither affirm nor deny any involvement with any and all alleged bacon "shortages" not just now but in the future.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        On the advice of my attorney, I hereby declare that I neither affirm nor deny any involvement with any and all alleged bacon "shortages" not just now but in the future.
        It's just suspicious that you're on the opposite side of the country.
        When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

It's just suspicious that you're on the opposite side of the country.
          inspecting new bacon vaults as they got filled up.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Bacon disappearing? That's generally what tends to happen to it when one eats it. At the moment I'm making some cookies disappear.
            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Not to worry - there's plenty of bacon flavoured tofu.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                Not to worry - there's plenty of bacon flavoured tofu.
                Thank you Marie Antoinette.

Comment

This is good new. It means more bacon for those of us who don't live in California.

It might cause a mass migration out of California though, as people move to get their bacon. But luckily most of the liberals are all vegans anyway so the only people leaving California will be conservatives.

Comment