Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Oscar Mayer offering free shoelaces that smell like bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Mayer offering free shoelaces that smell like bacon

For Sparko and rogue06 especially. Presented without comment.

https://myfox8.com/news/oscar-mayer-...ll-like-bacon/

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

This sounds like some devious plot concocted to attract animals to you and if that is a pet who's owner is a wimmenfolk... flirt.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I generally don't keep my nose anywhere near my feet, so...
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        You don't recall any times when you might have stuck your foot in your mouth, so to speak?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I'd feel sorry for a dog owner that had shoelaces that smelled like bacon.
          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            You don't recall any times when you might have stuck your foot in your mouth, so to speak?
            Only when I was younger, I'm nowhere near that bendy anymore.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Who wants to eat shoelaces? Now if they were actually made out of bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Who wants to eat shoelaces? Now if they were actually made out of bacon!
                They'd never even get close to being laced into a shoe.

Kinda like the covid masks I make from bacon. I never even make it as far as the car.

Comment

Sounds like a recipe for disaster if a dog thinks it's food and eats it.
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment