Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

It's my birthday today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedidiah
    replied
    Happy birthday! You may still sing Cher songs on the mic on your birthday. You have my permission.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Happy b'day. Your present is not being banned (yet) for being an unabashed brony.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Worked for my brother and his wife. When their son was around 8 or 10, they told him he had to give THEM presents on his birthday to thank them for him being born.
    I've always told my children that I should get presents on their birthdays.

Never happened.

Happy birthday, Ivo!

Leave a comment:

• Cerebrum123
    replied
    Happy Birthday! And no, I don't want to see your selfie MLP pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Happy birthday! Consider celebrating hobbit-style, where you give out presents rather than receive them!
    Worked for my brother and his wife. When their son was around 8 or 10, they told him he had to give THEM presents on his birthday to thank them for him being born.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Happy birthday! Consider celebrating hobbit-style, where you give out presents rather than receive them!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
    Back when we had the PT room, I was allowed to sing Cher songs on the mic on my birthday; what special privileges do I get now?
    Happy Birthday. You have the privilege of dressing up like a pony and walking around chuck e. cheeses until the police come to haul you away as a creep. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• I am Ivo, hear me roar
    started a topic It's my birthday today

It's my birthday today

Back when we had the PT room, I was allowed to sing Cher songs on the mic on my birthday; what special privileges do I get now?