Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Replace one word in movie title with 'bacon'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bacon for Wellness

The Adventures of Bacon Munchausen (only needed to change a single letter)

Bacon's Gate

The Hudsucker Bacon

It's a Bacon Life (the classic Christmas film)

Meet Joe Bacon

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• The Hills are Alive With the Sound of.....

(you sang it, didn't you?)
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        The Hills are Alive With the Sound of.....

(you sang it, didn't you?)
        Too busy thinking about the sound of sizzling bacon

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Too busy thinking about the sound of sizzling bacon
          We have been buying the thick-cut bacon, and my wife BAKES it in the oven, and ..... wow, it comes out PERFECTLY Jedidized*!!!

*crispy, like we used to get before the war
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We have been buying the thick-cut bacon, and my wife BAKES it in the oven, and ..... wow, it comes out PERFECTLY Jedidized*!!!

*crispy, like we used to get before the war
            Most of the thick-cut bacon I get doesn't come out crisp. I'll have to try it. What temp does she cook it at and for how long?

Comment

Most of the thick-cut bacon I get doesn't come out crisp. I'll have to try it. What temp does she cook it at and for how long?
              Lemme get back to you on that, but I think it's 400 for 20 minutes -- I'll ask.
              • Place the bacon slices in a single layer either directly on the foil or on a rack Make sure not to overlap slices.
              • Turn the oven on and set to 400 degrees. Do not wait for the oven to preheat. Go ahead and place the pan in the oven.
              • Cook the bacon for 12-17 minutes. Cooking time depends on the thickness of your bacon, and how long it takes for you oven to come to temperature. Start checking your bacon around 10 minutes to ensure your bacon doesn’t burn. (Nothing worse than burnt bacon!)
              • When the bacon is golden brown, the bacon is done.
              • Once the bacon has reached your desired level of crispiness, remove immediately and place on paper towels to soak up the bacon grease.

Comment

Lemme get back to you on that, but I think it's 400 for 20 minutes -- I'll ask.
                • Place the bacon slices in a single layer either directly on the foil or on a rack Make sure not to overlap slices.
                • Turn the oven on and set to 400 degrees. Do not wait for the oven to preheat. Go ahead and place the pan in the oven.
                • Cook the bacon for 12-17 minutes. Cooking time depends on the thickness of your bacon, and how long it takes for you oven to come to temperature. Start checking your bacon around 10 minutes to ensure your bacon doesn’t burn. (Nothing worse than burnt bacon!)
                • When the bacon is golden brown, the bacon is done.
                • Once the bacon has reached your desired level of crispiness, remove immediately and place on paper towels to soak up the bacon grease.
                I'll be trying that tomorrow

I've got just the oven to cook enough for a small snack

Wisconsin-Oven-Composite-Curing-Oven_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg
                Last edited by rogue06; 12-18-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I'll be trying that tomorrow

I've got just the oven to cook enough for a small snack

Wisconsin-Oven-Composite-Curing-Oven_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg
                  Thought I posted that the bacon was excellent, so... the bacon was excellent.

Valerian and the Bacon of a Thousand Planets

Bacon's Gate

The Bacon that Time Forgot

Comment

• A Few Good Bacon

Comment

• Hot Bacon Time Machine

Bacon With a Shotgun

Citizen Bacon

Comment

• First Bacon
                        The Time Bacon
                        The Bacon Adventure
                        Bacon, Longer and Uncut
                        Alien versus Bacon
                        Bacons
                        Invasion of the Bacon-Snatchers
                        A Fistful of Bacon
                        The Bacon of the Demon
                        Bacons Courageous

Comment