Burger King's "Big King" sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King's "Big King" sandwich

I have really cut back on fast food, but I've been seeing the advertising for the "Big King".

I tried one today for lunch. It seemed to be confused as to whether it was a Big Mac or a Whopper.

I was trying to decide if it was more Big Mac or Whopper.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

well apparently its Burger King's version of a Big Mac. Umm Cough *Ripoff* Cough
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah... and they didn't even try to hide it.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders two all beef patties special sauce cheese....

Hero_0010_Big_King.jpg

Comment

Burger King tries so hard with their gimmicks but they'll always just be seen as McDonalds' little brother. It's a shame because I'd rather eat there any day of the week.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

This is why I eat wattaburger.
            sigpic

Comment

I still love the Whopper but I've been eating at other places more frequently.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I'll take Wendy's double cheeseburger over the Whopper or Big King any day.
                Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                  Burger King tries so hard with their gimmicks but they'll always just be seen as McDonalds' little brother. It's a shame because I'd rather eat there any day of the week.
                  I just wish they would keep the quality of their fries consistent instead of doing the "new and improved" thing every so often. It's always just them trying harder to make sure the fries are fresh, with a Mr. Potato Head toy often put in the kid's meals.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    When I was still eating fast food, I wished that there was a place that had Burger King Whoppers and McDonald's fries, and Whataburger's chocolate malts.

You're probably too young to remember when McDonald's fried their fries in REAL fat instead of whatever it is they use today.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                      I'll take Wendy's double cheeseburger over the Whopper or Big King any day.
                      I have to drag my Wendy's fries through their chocolate frosty, and... mmmm, what a flavor combination!

tumblr_lk2xy6p9xj1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x420.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        I have to drag my Wendy's fries through their chocolate frosty, and... mmmm, what a flavor combination!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19827[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          When I was still eating fast food, I wished that there was a place that had Burger King Whoppers and McDonald's fries, and Whataburger's chocolate malts.

You're probably too young to remember when McDonald's fried their fries in REAL fat instead of whatever it is they use today.
                          That is one of the advantages of mall food courts -- mixing and matching from different restaurants.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            That is one of the advantages of mall food courts -- mixing and matching from different restaurants.
                            That's about the ONLY reason I'd go in a mall -- sometimes my wife and I want different meals, and our mall has a food court that has several different Chinese / Japanese storefronts, plus a wide variety of other stuff including Chick-Fil-A.

So, yeah, if we don't really know what we want - we can go there and divide and conquer! We do that at least once every 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              PLUS, if you're not really hungry, you can just schmooze the freebies - there are usually people standing there passing out free samples!

Comment