Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Phoenix Lights

What do you think they were?
    I say its some U.S. government aircraft.

-The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
    Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
    Sir Isaac Newton

Meh. I'd want to see them in person before making any evaluation. Though considering the area, military or research vehicles are certainly high on the list of probabilities.

Comment

I love how they play this on TV --- lots of questions, very few answers, then a commercial, then they come back to revisit what they had said in the first segment, more questions, no answers - commercial -- then revisit what they revisited in the second segment about the first segment...... rinse repeat.

I don't know.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I love how they play this on TV --- lots of questions, very few answers, then a commercial, then they come back to revisit what they had said in the first segment, more questions, no answers - commercial -- then revisit what they revisited in the second segment about the first segment...... rinse repeat.

I don't know.
        So the documentary, you think, is hiding things?
        Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
        Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

It could be something similar to Ball lightning too (but I don't know if that stuff forms without a thunderstorm)
          http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...lightning.html
          Sir James Jeans

Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
            It could be something similar to Ball lightning too (but I don't know if that stuff forms without a thunderstorm)
            http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...lightning.html
            I've seen ball lightning --- it doesn't really move in consistent directions/speeds.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
              So the documentary, you think, is hiding things?
              No, I think they're playing to the curiosity of the audience -- teasing, holding out the expectation that you're actually going to learn something.... I think it's just part of the ratings game.

Comment