Homes for Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homes for Heroes

Do you know of somebody who is about to sell their home, and / or buy another one?

Here's a great program that SAVES YOU MONEY, and helps out Veterans....

"Discounts for firefighters, emergency medical technicians, military and veterans, law enforcement, teachers and healthcare workers when buying, selling, renting, or refinancing a home."

My son-in-law used this program, and it saved him $8,000 in closing costs!

homes.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

neat.

How does it work for someone who is not a hero? Say if I sold my house, how would I use the program and how would I make sure it helped someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      neat.

How does it work for someone who is not a hero? Say if I sold my house, how would I use the program and how would I make sure it helped someone?
      Still checking into all that - they're supposed to call me today. All of the participants (realtors, title office, inspection folks, etc) do your stuff at a reduced rate - or, in some cases, free. I'll keep posting here as I learn more.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Still checking into all that - they're supposed to call me today. All of the participants (realtors, title office, inspection folks, etc) do your stuff at a reduced rate - or, in some cases, free. I'll keep posting here as I learn more.
        My brother is former military and a police officer and his wife is a teacher, so this might be a good program for them to know about. Not that I think they are planning on moving soon. But from what I saw on the website, it might help with home repairs too?

Comment