X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Complains of Prostitution Service

http://www.vvng.com/man-unsatisfied-...-calls-police/

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

A student from last term wrote the dean to complain that I'd zero'd one of his assignments for cheating. At least this guy can claim intoxication as an excuse.

Comment

He may have "received the services" but was too drunk to remember.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        He may have "received the services" but was too drunk to remember.
        Pictures or it didn't happen?

smiley dodge tomato.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hooker? Barely even knew her.

Comment

If prostitution ever became legal, would that mean you could get your money back for bad service?
            "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

In Las Vegas, maybe. It's legal there.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                In Las Vegas, maybe. It's legal there.
                It would be interesting to know if that has ever happened in Las Vegas or not. If someone ever got ripped off, would they feel comfortable going about getting a refund through the usual means...
                "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Sorry, I have no sympathy for the man.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

That's like the person who called the police to complain that they were ripped off when trying to buy drugs.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I can't believe this guy would undermine the expertise of Darth Executor's mother's services.

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
                        I can't believe this guy would undermine the expertise of Darth Executor's mother's services.
                        That's disgusting and juvenile.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                          That's like the person who called the police to complain that they were ripped off when trying to buy drugs.
                          That happens more frequently than most people would tend to think. One case around here several years back involved a man filing a complaint against a couple of neighborhood teens for stealing his pot plants. The police arrested the teens and when the man identified the plants as his arrested him as well.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Really Manwë?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Really Manwë?
                              I'm sure it sounded better in his head.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment