Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flappy bird

Is it really a hard game?
    -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
    Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
    Sir Isaac Newton

Everyone at my high school is addicted but I don't really care for it
    "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
    "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post
      Is it really a hard game?
      Never heard of it, so I don't know.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO,
        the addiction has come to Tweb!
        "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
          NOOOOOOOO,
          the addiction has come to Tweb!
          Nah not as yet.
          I can't even play the game because I don't have a device to play it on.
          So don't worry........

as yet
          Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
          Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

And now, I am addicted lol (high score 34)
            Sir James Jeans

Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Flappy bird? What is that? I have a bird, and he flaps his wings on occasion.
              No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

It's a game for smartphones. Like Angry Birds, but without the anger. Just birds.
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

No need for mobile. There is a Flash version of the game which replicates it quite well, including it's frustrations, heheheh.

It's a pretty tough game I'd say, and not very "rewarding" or stimulating for my persona. Good for gimmicky game, share it with friends, have a laugh with each other, but only good for a brief entertainment amongst friends.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/maxb...ppy-bird-flash
                  Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                  As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment