Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much was the Naturalism 101 forum (or is equivalent) used on the old Tweb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrikature
    replied
    Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Right! I was told that by JPH in an email that someone had done that. don't know why someone would do that.
    Multiple people have done that, and it happens in both directions. Most are somewhat easy to identify, but Poe's Law exists for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I don't think bookworm was implying that I was trolling. She was just making a general statement, I believe.

Right! I was told that by JPH in an email that someone had done that. don't know why someone would do that.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    I don't think bookworm was implying that I was trolling. She was just making a general statement, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    You said it, KG. Fact is moss is a Sweet Young Thing.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    And don't pretend to be a fundy atheist! I wasn't here when that happened. What does a Christian trolling as a 'fundy atheist' even look like???
    It shouldn't happen if you ask me. (And no, what mossy did does not qualify was trolling as a fundy atheist. She doesn't have that in her.)

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    We are taking a little bit easier stance (at least I am) on crossing borders until we get the site back to full operation.
    I niticed SWT.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Once we get our gender and faith des tags fixed there will be a lot less of people posting in areas where they oughtn't.

We are taking a little bit easier stance (at least I am) on crossing borders until we get the site back to full operation.
    And don't pretend to be a fundy atheist! I wasn't here when that happened. What does a Christian trolling as a 'fundy atheist' even look like???

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
    Because people can't read the "XXXXXX Only" descriptions. It happens everywhere, though. Men post in sorority, women in fraternity, atheist/agnostics in theist-only and theists in non-theist-only. It's not uncommon for there to be some theist who just can't resist rebutting points made by non-theists among themselves.
    Once we get our gender and faith des tags fixed there will be a lot less of people posting in areas where they oughtn't.

Leave a comment:

• Carrikature
    replied
    It looks like some random guy being sad by themselves. It says we theists can't use it, so why did he mention theistic interlopers?
    Because people can't read the "XXXXXX Only" descriptions. It happens everywhere, though. Men post in sorority, women in fraternity, atheist/agnostics in theist-only and theists in non-theist-only. It's not uncommon for there to be some theist who just can't resist rebutting points made by non-theists among themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    Because for the most part they all think alike so there's little to discuss.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    There are atheists on here, in the Apologetic forum, so why don't they hang out in the forum just for them? If they want to.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied
    Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
    *sigh*

Okay, there's a thread up there now.
    It looks like some random guy being sad by themselves. It says we theists can't use it, so why did he mention theistic interlopers?

Leave a comment:

• Darth Executor
    replied
    Tweb used to have more dissident type atheists when I first got here. In the latter days of the now dead tweb though the atheists were all sorta blending into each other ideologically. So it's not surprising it didn't get much use. I doubt most of tweb would actually want to see what an atypical atheist is like these days. If you think me or Epo are bad...

Leave a comment:

• Juvenal
    replied
    *sigh*

Okay, there's a thread up there now.

Leave a comment: