Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much was the Naturalism 101 forum (or is equivalent) used on the old Tweb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much was the Naturalism 101 forum (or is equivalent) used on the old Tweb?

I ask because it is one of the 2 (EDIT: MY NOTE: It's 3. I miscounted) forums that has no posts (as of now)

My intention is not to question the logic behind its existence but I would like to know.
    Are there issues that the atheists and agnostics of Tweb discuss amongst themselves?
    Last edited by Quantum Weirdness; 01-31-2014, 04:41 PM.
    -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
    Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
    Sir Isaac Newton

It was rarely used.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I think it was worth having even so.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

*sigh*

Okay, there's a thread up there now.

Comment

Tweb used to have more dissident type atheists when I first got here. In the latter days of the now dead tweb though the atheists were all sorta blending into each other ideologically. So it's not surprising it didn't get much use. I doubt most of tweb would actually want to see what an atypical atheist is like these days. If you think me or Epo are bad...
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
            *sigh*

Okay, there's a thread up there now.
            It looks like some random guy being sad by themselves. It says we theists can't use it, so why did he mention theistic interlopers?
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

There are atheists on here, in the Apologetic forum, so why don't they hang out in the forum just for them? If they want to.

Comment

Because for the most part they all think alike so there's little to discuss.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  It looks like some random guy being sad by themselves. It says we theists can't use it, so why did he mention theistic interlopers?
                  Because people can't read the "XXXXXX Only" descriptions. It happens everywhere, though. Men post in sorority, women in fraternity, atheist/agnostics in theist-only and theists in non-theist-only. It's not uncommon for there to be some theist who just can't resist rebutting points made by non-theists among themselves.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                    Because people can't read the "XXXXXX Only" descriptions. It happens everywhere, though. Men post in sorority, women in fraternity, atheist/agnostics in theist-only and theists in non-theist-only. It's not uncommon for there to be some theist who just can't resist rebutting points made by non-theists among themselves.
                    Once we get our gender and faith des tags fixed there will be a lot less of people posting in areas where they oughtn't.

We are taking a little bit easier stance (at least I am) on crossing borders until we get the site back to full operation.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                      Once we get our gender and faith des tags fixed there will be a lot less of people posting in areas where they oughtn't.

We are taking a little bit easier stance (at least I am) on crossing borders until we get the site back to full operation.
                      And don't pretend to be a fundy atheist! I wasn't here when that happened. What does a Christian trolling as a 'fundy atheist' even look like???

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        I niticed SWT.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            And don't pretend to be a fundy atheist! I wasn't here when that happened. What does a Christian trolling as a 'fundy atheist' even look like???
                            It shouldn't happen if you ask me. (And no, what mossy did does not qualify was trolling as a fundy atheist. She doesn't have that in her.)
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

You said it, KG. Fact is moss is a Sweet Young Thing.

Comment