BEST VEHICLE you ever owned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Yeah but I draw the line at robot pigs. I will not eat robot bacon!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4216[/ATTACH]
    That's for Robo Sparko

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      That's for Robo Sparko
      Bzzzzz. click. click.

Comment

Bzzzzz. click. click.

Here's your bacon Robo Sparko

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Horses are not vehicles - they're friends.
          The original driverless vehicle

0000000000driverlessvehicle.jpg

Comment

Yep, my grandfather told me that his father did that. Out late at night on the town, and he could sleep on the way home. The horse knew the way.

Imagine that. A century of automobile eingineering, and we are on the verge of having a car nearly as smart as a horse.
            No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Yeah, more than a few times, I'd ride a horse out to mend fences or something, where my truck was parked, and just tell the horse "go home".

I never had the need to ride the horse home asleep. (I'm not sure the horse could get home if it was asleep )
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yeah, more than a few times, I'd ride a horse out to mend fences or something, where my truck was parked, and just tell the horse "go home".

I never had the need to ride the horse home asleep. (I'm not sure the horse could get home if it was asleep )
                Well I have driven my car for miles and miles and when I get to where I was going I could not remember the details of the drive there. Does that count, or is it just dementia?

Comment

Well I have driven my car for miles and miles and when I get to where I was going I could not remember the details of the drive there. Does that count, or is it just dementia?
                  I drive 50 miles to work (considering moving closer) and much of it is country roads... sometimes I'm driving along thinking about stuff, and all of a sudden, I can't figure out... have I passed Field Store Community? Am I near Hempstead? Have I made that turn onto 1488?

One night, I was driving from one town to another, MISSED my turnoff, and suddenly realized I was about 20 miles PAST my neighborhood.

I think this is pretty universal with people who drive a lot. (at least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Now watching Stanford University's "Shelly - the self driving race car".

shelly.jpg

Comment

Yes.

Comment

The horse would - you might or might not. You fall off he's leaving you there!
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          The horse would - you might or might not. You fall off he's leaving you there!
                          I sleep in my car all the time. I have cruise control!!!

1:55 is where it starts.

Comment

Still driving my 1996 GMC Suburban. Just had the oil changed at 390,000 miles. Engine has never been overhauled, heads have never been pulled or reworked. On my 3rd transmission rebuild though. Still a good ole "truck"! I wouldn't hesitate to get in it and take a long trip...
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

It is dementia. I have suffered from that form since I first started driving. Well since I got completely comfortable driving. You get on a road you are familiar with and unless you have to react to some outside event it becomes a blank.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                                It is dementia. I have suffered from that form since I first started driving. Well since I got completely comfortable driving. You get on a road you are familiar with and unless you have to react to some outside event it becomes a blank.
                                Actually its a type of Dissociation.

BTW an now a proud owner of a 2003 Buick Century. Older? yup. Perfect and fit the bill for our family.
                                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                                George Bernard Shaw

Comment