0.00%
    Not just yes but again and again
    14.29%
    No
    42.86%
    You couldn't pay me enough to even go near it
    42.86%

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

I would have loved that when I didn't have RSD.

Comment

King's Dominion in Virginia has this ride.

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

West Edmonton Mall has that ride, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

that looks like it would make me barf
          "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
            that looks like it would make me barf
            Good things hamsters are under the height limit.

Comment

One of the best roller coasters I ever rode was an old wooden one near Minneapolis. It had been condemned and closed for several months but the owners won an injunctions and were able to reopen it. It creaked and it groaned as you rode it. You weren't quite sure it wasn't going to fall apart underneath you. The vision of a newspaper headline about a roller coaster tragedy flashed before my eyes as it began to go downhill after that first climb. Dang it was fun.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I would have rode that when I was younger and in better health. But now it would probably kill me, so I voted no.

Comment

So... what if you had a Resurrection body? If you couldn't get hurt, would you ride it?
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                    So... what if you had a Resurrection body? If you couldn't get hurt, would you ride it?
                    Somehow I do not see "thrills" as being part of the New Creation. Things there will be so much better than anything we can now imagine.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      Somehow I do not see "thrills" as being part of the New Creation. Things there will be so much better than anything we can now imagine.
                      Heavenly Theme Parks are rather difficult to imagine

Comment