No announcement yet.

Happy New Year TWeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same to you. Same to everyone who may read this, and those who do not.
    Originally posted by Raphael View Post
    Okay a wee bit early as there is still about 20 minutes to go here in NZ, but Happy New Year everyone.
    If you're a Christian, may this coming year be filled with God's blessings and abundance.
    If you're not a Christian, I pray that this year you encounter God in a way that is undeniable and that you embrace His Mercy, His Have and His Love.

In Christ
    Raphael.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

http://www.troymessenger.com/2014/12...new-years-eve/
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Indeed. Happy New Year to everyone!
        "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Check out the Aggie Atomic Clock online..... You can ring in the new year precisely!

http://www.yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I appreciate the view my little girl had of time. She said things like after lunch I want to . . .

Or "What are we going to do after bed?" Time for her was just continuous, interrupted only by various events. The next day was just a continuation of time interrupted by a period of sleep. That is how I see the so called New Year. It is just the continuation of time interrupted by yet another excuse to celebrate stuff.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

I think we made it into the new year alive. Jake didn't enjoy the boomies at all.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment