No announcement yet.

Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a salad fan, but skip the croutons on mine please. I use bleu cheese or Roquefort dressing almost always if I get a choice. I love spinach cooked or in salads. There is no such thing as too much bacon.

I have lost my picture of the Bacon Salad. Must search for it.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I am a salad fan, but skip the croutons on mine please. I use bleu cheese or Roquefort dressing almost always if I get a choice. I love spinach cooked or in salads. There is no such thing as too much bacon.

I have lost my picture of the Bacon Salad. Must search for it.
      That is my favourite dressing, as well.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Let me get this straight. One slice of bacon covered with cheese and croutons. If one does not like having cheese and croutons, then just the bacon makes a salad.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
          Let me get this straight. One slice of bacon covered with cheese and croutons. If one does not like having cheese and croutons, then just the bacon makes a salad.
          Just leave quietly while you can - there is no reasoning with them...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I use bleu cheese or Roquefort dressing almost always if I get a choice.
            Fortunately, they don't sell Roguefart dressing in my state. I had enough of that growing up as his brother.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I turn bacon into fertilizer to make more vegetables for making bacon.
              Let it be said that nobody is a match for Sparko at spreading fertilizer.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                Fortunately, they don't sell Roguefart dressing in my state.
                Which now explains why you sent me that crate of cabbage and industrial sized can of baked beans along with a note "I need some more salad dressing" for Christmas

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
                  Does one leaf of lettuce, or one leaf of spinach make a salad? No it takes a whole bunch of bacon to make a salad. A whole bunch. A bacon salad is the one place I skip the dressing. I take it neat.
                  Last edited by Jedidiah; 01-06-2015, 11:03 PM.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Does one leaf of lettuce, or one leaf of spinach make a salad? No it takes a whole bunch of bacon to make a salad. A whole bunch. A bacon salad it the one place I skip the dressing. I take it neat.
                    What has lettuce or any other leaf veggy have to do with a pure bacon salad?
                    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Linzy Mary
                      Hi, I read here that the topic refers to salad and it is most probably a vegetable salad. Am I making sense with it? For me, there are varieties of salad other than what were mentioned, I used to do Corn and Jelly salad and you do not have to include ingredients such as croutons, cheese and bacon:)
                      Not including bacon is blasphemy.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        Not including bacon is blasphemy.
                        And a strong if not an overwhelming indication of some form of psychosis

Comment

What do you expect from a spambot?

Comment

What the heck is a "Corn and Jelly Salad"
                            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Sliced Spam?
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

A little dance?

Comment