Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Comment

Santa's skipping your house because it's midnight your time and you'll still up.

Come to think of it, he'll probably skip me, too.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Santa has been mad at me ever since my Ninja Squirrel Assassins looted his sleigh while he was still sliding down the chimney. And I didn't even get my standard 15% of the haul

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
              That's obviously not the real Santa. Santa doesn't have time to visit every home in the world in the short amount of time he's allotted, so he only visits our home. You poor plebs who aren't as special as me only ever get to see his little helpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                That's obviously not the real Santa. Santa doesn't have time to visit every home in the world in the short amount of time he's allotted, so he only visits our home. You poor plebs who aren't as special as me only ever get to see his little helpers.
                And every year out of all the malls and shopping centers he always picks the one near where I live to visit and let children tell him personally what they want for Christmas.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment