Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

I am grateful for all of my tweb friends and family. You all mean a lot to me. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

...except for those Canadians who celebrate it early, and the furriners who don't celebrate it at all!

For them I wish them a wonderful day of eating McDonald's or Haggis or whatever, while the rest of us stuff our faces with Turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving Day (even to the Canuckistanis)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I said it first.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I said it first.
        Screaming "Get me my #@&%#$@ turkey" does not count as wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And a blessed Thanksgiving to the Yanks!

Even if you are celebrating 6 weeks too late.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
              Even the Kanookistanis?
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yep!
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Well, then, Me too!!!!

Comment

Thanks Sparko!

Fun fact, Thanksgiving is becoming even more and more imitated by Latin folk.

A feast involving Turkey, mash potatoes, pumpkin pie, corn, etc. And of course... commemorating the thanks of the good things that surrounds us. A good imitable holiday indeed. ^^
                    Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                    As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                      Thanks Sparko!

Fun fact, Thanksgiving is becoming even more and more imitated by Latin folk.

A feast involving Turkey, mash potatoes, pumpkin pie, corn, etc. And of course... commemorating the thanks of the good things that surrounds us. A good imitable holiday indeed. ^^
                      You left out bacon, commie!

Comment

You left out bacon, commie!
                        HEY!!

The bacon is implied don't you think?? How dare you question my loyalty!!

Be... thankful.... I ain't dare to straighten ya out for impugning on my honor!

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Andius View Post
                          HEY!!

The bacon is implied don't you think?? How dare you question my loyalty!!

Be... thankful.... I ain't dare to straighten ya out for impugning on my honor!
                          My humble apologies, you bacon loyalist, you!

Comment

My humble apologies, you bacon loyalist, you!
                            Aawww, thanks.

And to reconcile, a with appropriate mugs: Cheers amigo!

Untitled-8BaconBeerMug.gif

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all even if you eat ham instead of turkey. Or whatever suits you best.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment