X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 37818 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3448[/ATTACH]
    Cool Kat thinks your post deserves a razz.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth Iím after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -ó Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Apparently the rainbow isn't included

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Make my handicorn invisible and pink.
          Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

• unthinkable.jpg
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by square_peg View Post
              Make my handicorn invisible and pink.
              Just don't post pictures, people might think you are making an obscene gesture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                Just don't post pictures, people might think you are making an obscene gesture.
                A woman that I work with just returned after being out for three weeks following surgery on her hand for nerve damage. She couldn't make a proper fist in that her middle finger wouldn't bend down so it looked like she was flipping someone the bird (American colloquialism for the obscene gesture). Apparently the operation was successful but she won't know with absolute certainty for a week or so.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      That wasn't even funny, I just amened it because it mentioned Finland.
                      ~Formerly known as Chrawnus~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3585[/ATTACH]
                        An itheberg is something that represents the iceberg that sank the unsinkable (Titanic).

Why Mike Tyson?
                        The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth Iím after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -ó Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                          An itheberg is something that represents the iceberg that sank the unsinkable (Titanic).

Why Mike Tyson?
                          I generally loathe explaining a joke but Tyson has a noticeable lisp that even he makes light of.

Comment

• Two-dimensional cycling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                              Why Mike Tyson?
                              For me Mike Tyson just because he was on the picture as I found it.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Two-dimensional cycling.
                                It's not working.

Comment