Premium Frozen Yogurt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Frozen Yogurt.

Anyone ever been to one of those type of places? I've been to Orange Leaf and Sweet Frog, and I can definitely recommend them both. Orange Leaf was cheaper, but Sweet Frog has a better topping selection.

These look pretty good don't you think?

Comment

So, when you go to get frozen yogurt, do you say, "let's go to Orange Leaf or Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt Emporiums to get some frozen yogurt!"?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        So, when you go to get frozen yogurt, do you say, "let's go to Orange Leaf or Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt Emporiums to get some frozen yogurt!"?
        Or do you say "let's go to the frog".
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Or do you say "let's go to the frog".
          Eggsactly!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Usually we just call it Sweet Frog*.

*It does say "Premium Frozen Yogurt" in smaller letters underneath the main sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              Usually we just call it Sweet Frog*.

*It does say "Premium Frozen Yogurt" in smaller letters underneath the main sign.
              That's like a SUBTITLE!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Never heard of those places. I'm familiar with Menchie's, though.
                Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                  Never heard of those places. I'm familiar with Menchie's, though.
                  Wow, looked them up, looks like they have even more toppings than Sweet Frog does. I'm still curious as to what those "popping boba" things taste like. I think I will have to ask if they can give me one of them to try(they have whole buckets full, they let you sample the yogurt, I would think they would let you sample something like those too).

So far, my favorite combinations have been, Brownie Batter Fudge with cookie dough, Reese's Cups, and Oreo's. Then Pink Lemonade(non-dairy) with Skittles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    Wow, looked them up, looks like they have even more toppings than Sweet Frog does. I'm still curious as to what those "popping boba" things taste like. I think I will have to ask if they can give me one of them to try(they have whole buckets full, they let you sample the yogurt, I would think they would let you sample something like those too).
                    Boba is a form of tapioca, so that should give you a clue if you know what tapioca tastes like.

So far, my favorite combinations have been, Brownie Batter Fudge with cookie dough, Reese's Cups, and Oreo's. Then Pink Lemonade(non-dairy) with Skittles.
                    Yeah, those are some good combinations. M&M's and graham cracker crumbs are also nice, IMO.
                    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                      Boba is a form of tapioca, so that should give you a clue if you know what tapioca tastes like.

Yeah, those are some good combinations. M&M's and graham cracker crumbs are also nice, IMO.
                      Yeah, I once took out the cookie dough, and Reese's Cup and put in peanut M&M's, it was pretty good.

Comment

The boba that I have had are more like soft bubbles that pop and are filled with a thick fruity juice. They don't taste like tapioca, not really. I think some varieties have a similar texture but the ones I have seen are almost always fruit flavoured.

And yes, I love frozen yogurt places like this. We have one near my parents' house, and the best combo is the sherbet or fruit ice cream with fresh fruit and cheesecake bits. Mmmmmm...
                        Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                          The boba that I have had are more like soft bubbles that pop and are filled with a thick fruity juice. They don't taste like tapioca, not really. I think some varieties have a similar texture but the ones I have seen are almost always fruit flavoured.

And yes, I love frozen yogurt places like this. We have one near my parents' house, and the best combo is the sherbet or fruit ice cream with fresh fruit and cheesecake bits. Mmmmmm...
                          I did try one of the popping boba when I was there last time. I didn't care much for the flavor(not very strong, kind of like how Twizzlers in intensity), but the whole sensation of it was definitely worth trying. Maybe if they get popular enough Starburst will start making them. :ymmy:

Right now Orange Leaf has been pretty good. The Pink Lemonade flavor is really refreshing. In fact, after our planned fishing trip for today, I'm going to get some.

Comment