Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about a great goal.

Comment

"No Spain, no pain."--the new official motto of Chile, apparently.
      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
        "No Spain, no pain."--the new official motto of Chile, apparently.
        It's definitely been a good cup so far.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Saw this joke being passed around today:

Q: What's the difference between England and a teabag?

A: A teabag stays in the cup longer.
          Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

Comment

Wow... the US gave that win away... Twice in extra time, they had a 1 on 1 and the striker just held the ball trying to run the clock out. They let that one slip from their fingers...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

That was truly a stunning finish. The US player who turned it over will be re-living that moment in his nightmares for a long time.

Comment

That was truly a stunning finish. The US player who turned it over will be re-living that moment in his nightmares for a long time.
                The guy on ESPN had it spot on. In that situation, you give a fan a souvenir and then fall back into your defense. The US gave Protugal both goals on terrible decisions with the ball. But I guess it makes the Germany match worth watching for more than pointless entertainment now!
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

This is hilarious. A company made mugs with pictures of all the England players. Somebody apparently thought Barack Obama was on the team.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/23/doh-ha...lling-4772252/
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

So. I understand that some people literally have biting critiques of Luis Suarez.

Comment

So. I understand that some people literally have biting critiques of Luis Suarez.
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

The-funniest-memes-from-Luis-Suarez-bite-5.jpg

suarezmemejurassic02.jpg

10426626_10152469818517999_1690435555770756701_n.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Looks like Belgium is next.
                              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment