Creepiest room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jardin,

We're making this TWEBs creepiest thread.
    I await your contribution.

- MehGerbil
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Er...um...

I met a man at a business networking event this morning. He was kinda creepy and had a strange accent. When he learned I run a Christian business directory, he said, "I listen to Joel every morning. I know what they say about him, but I don't care. He does it for me."

Come on, now...that's creepy! He's on a first name basis with Joel!
      sigpic
      "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
        Come on, now...that's creepy! He's on a first name basis with Joel!
        Um..okay, but I was thinking more along the lines of "I've got lots of Domino's Pizza delivery boy uniforms at my garage sale every year" .
        Or maybe, "I'd like to make some girl scout cookies but I'm fresh out of girl scouts."
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Well, you caught me off guard. It was the best I could come up with on short notice.

In truth, I don't have a big creep factor going for me. I feel like such a disappointment. I'm going to go cry in a corner.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
            Well, you caught me off guard. It was the best I could come up with on short notice.
            In truth, I don't have a big creep factor going for me. I feel like such a disappointment. I'm going to go cry in a corner.
            A girl crying in the corner can be creepy if she is levitating about 2 inches off the floor while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by MehGerbil View Post
              A girl crying in the corner can be creepy if she is levitating about 2 inches off the floor while doing it.
              ...and if her back is to you as you approach. No telling what happens when she hears your footsteps!

sigpic

Comment

I think it's creepy that the average adult swallows five Joel Osteen books in their sleep every year.
                The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                  I think it's creepy that the average adult swallows five Joel Osteen books in their sleep every year.
                  Thank you for the validation, Trout!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                    Amen, brother!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Any room with black widow spiders or recluse spiders, or just full of webs.
                      . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment