Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this still "resting in peace" while T-Web reconstructs? When I went to edit my profile tonight (er . . . this morning), the only option I was given in "Edit Avatar" was "Don't use avatar". If I have to I'll resurrect Curtmudgeon's avatar (I think I still have it here somewhere), but I'd really like one of my own. What's the secret? Who do I have to beg, bribe, or otherwise harass to get one? :clueless

It will get there eventually I am sure.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Who were you before?
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

When do we graduate from Junior Member? I feel under-appreciated.
        sigpic
        "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Who were you before?
          Erinmist. Curt's sister.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

hehehe
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                I feel gypped. I been here almost from the start - almost - and here I am a Junior Member.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Hey, Bill! Mossy already answered ya, but yes - I am the famous (or infamous) Curtmudgeon's sister! However, please don't expect me to be witty between parentheses like he was. Curt was one of a kind - I'll not even try to imitate him!

Comment

Originally posted by d_marcus_sparacio View Post
                    Hey, Bill! Mossy already answered ya, but yes - I am the famous (or infamous) Curtmudgeon's sister! However, please don't expect me to be witty between parentheses like he was. Curt was one of a kind - I'll not even try to imitate him!

Oh, there must be something that runs in the family!

I will get a reply off to your message on FB sometime tomorrow, I hope.

Comment

Mossy, I wish I could claim any likeness to him. He's the smart one, I'm the cute one! LOL Actually, the biggest thing we have/had in common is our love for Irish music and culture. But even there he far surpassed me in his knowledge, understanding and appreciation for all things Irish. One thing I can gratefully claim as something we have in common - our love for family and our ability to admit even non-blood related folks into our fold!

Comment

Mossy, I wish I could claim any likeness to him. He's the smart one, I'm the cute one! LOL Actually, the biggest thing we have/had in common is our love for Irish music and culture. But even there he far surpassed me in his knowledge, understanding and appreciation for all things Irish. One thing I can gratefully claim as something we have in common - our love for family and our ability to admit even non-blood related folks into our fold!
                        Don't forget your love for the Lord!

Comment

Wow... I've been away too long. I missed the entrance of Curt's sister! Immediate friend request incoming!
                          sigpic
                          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Thank you, Mossy! Didn't forget that - I guess I thought that went unsaid!

Comment

Thank you, Mossy! Didn't forget that - I guess I thought that went unsaid!
                              Of course it did!

But I couldn't think of anything else to say.........

Comment