Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avatars?

    Is this still "resting in peace" while T-Web reconstructs? When I went to edit my profile tonight (er . . . this morning), the only option I was given in "Edit Avatar" was "Don't use avatar". If I have to I'll resurrect Curtmudgeon's avatar (I think I still have it here somewhere), but I'd really like one of my own. What's the secret? Who do I have to beg, bribe, or otherwise harass to get one? :clueless

  • #2
    It will get there eventually I am sure.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

    Comment


    • #3
      Who were you before?
      That's what
      - She

      Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

      I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

      Comment


      • #4
        When do we graduate from Junior Member? I feel under-appreciated.
        sigpic
        "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Who were you before?
          Erinmist. Curt's sister.


          Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
            When do we graduate from Junior Member? I feel under-appreciated.


            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

            Comment


            • #7
              hehehe
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
                When do we graduate from Junior Member? I feel under-appreciated.
                I feel gypped. I been here almost from the start - almost - and here I am a Junior Member.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey, Bill! Mossy already answered ya, but yes - I am the famous (or infamous) Curtmudgeon's sister! However, please don't expect me to be witty between parentheses like he was. Curt was one of a kind - I'll not even try to imitate him!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by d_marcus_sparacio View Post
                    Hey, Bill! Mossy already answered ya, but yes - I am the famous (or infamous) Curtmudgeon's sister! However, please don't expect me to be witty between parentheses like he was. Curt was one of a kind - I'll not even try to imitate him!

                    Oh, there must be something that runs in the family!



                    I will get a reply off to your message on FB sometime tomorrow, I hope.



                    Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mossy, I wish I could claim any likeness to him. He's the smart one, I'm the cute one! LOL Actually, the biggest thing we have/had in common is our love for Irish music and culture. But even there he far surpassed me in his knowledge, understanding and appreciation for all things Irish. One thing I can gratefully claim as something we have in common - our love for family and our ability to admit even non-blood related folks into our fold!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by d_marcus_sparacio View Post
                        Mossy, I wish I could claim any likeness to him. He's the smart one, I'm the cute one! LOL Actually, the biggest thing we have/had in common is our love for Irish music and culture. But even there he far surpassed me in his knowledge, understanding and appreciation for all things Irish. One thing I can gratefully claim as something we have in common - our love for family and our ability to admit even non-blood related folks into our fold!
                        Don't forget your love for the Lord!



                        Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow... I've been away too long. I missed the entrance of Curt's sister! Immediate friend request incoming!
                          sigpic
                          "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you, Mossy! Didn't forget that - I guess I thought that went unsaid!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by d_marcus_sparacio View Post
                              Thank you, Mossy! Didn't forget that - I guess I thought that went unsaid!
                              Of course it did!

                              But I couldn't think of anything else to say.........



                              Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Juvenal, 11-24-2022, 03:18 PM
                              5 responses
                              33 views
                              2 likes
                              Last Post One Bad Pig  
                              Started by seer, 11-23-2022, 06:19 AM
                              3 responses
                              22 views
                              2 likes
                              Last Post Sparko
                              by Sparko
                               
                              Started by mossrose, 05-19-2022, 04:21 PM
                              972 responses
                              2,322 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Started by rogue06, 12-24-2021, 09:52 AM
                              163 responses
                              654 views
                              2 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Started by seer, 10-26-2016, 09:35 AM
                              12,640 responses
                              374,270 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Working...
                              X