X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Christmas BB Gun for My Grandson

This one...

red ryder.jpg

He just turned one years old. Too soon to get him started on gun safety?
    And what should I get his twin sister?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    This one...

red ryder.jpg

And what should I get his twin sister?
    Duh...

They make 'em in pink too.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Duh...

WELL, then!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Keep him clear of icicles!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Duh...

But hers doesn't have the "compass in the stock." (Unless it's on the reverse side.)
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Keep him clear of icicles!
            Not a very challenging task in Texas.

Comment

She comes from a place where they have Julycicles.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I remember playing "Rifleman" with my pump Daisy BB gun when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I remember playing "Rifleman" with my pump Daisy BB gun when I was a kid.

We always laughed at how he walks down the street firing multiple shots, then takes ONE BULLET out of his shirt pocket, loads it into his rifle, and starts firing away again.

(of course, we had to do a wee bit of exaggerating to laugh at it, but not a whole lot!)

EDIT - well, watching that video, we didn't exaggerate much at all!!!!

Comment

I hear that depends where you are in Texas. Didn't y'all get a good ole-fashioned ice storm a year or so ago?
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

But hers doesn't have the "compass in the stock." (Unless it's on the reverse side.)
                      For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

What good would it do. Everybody knows wimmenfolk can't read a map

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        I hear that depends where you are in Texas. Didn't y'all get a good ole-fashioned ice storm a year or so ago?
                        Reminds me - the gas compression company I worked for had a policy of awarding a brand new really nice black bomber jacket to employees at their 2 year anniversary.
                        We would joke "let's pray for a good hard freeze so we can wear our jackets more than 2 days out of the year".

Comment

Sooo... Did he get his BB gun?

Comment

Sooo... Did he get his BB gun?
                            And does it have a "thing that tells time?" (Apparently the kid in that movie never heard of a clock or watch, living in 1940. )
                            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

And does it have a "thing that tells time?" (Apparently the kid in that movie never heard of a clock or watch, living in 1940. )
                              Never noticed that.

Although it was yesterday that I noticed that his parents were drinking liquor shortly after getting up.

Comment