Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Weather Pictures - that you personally took.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Turned out to be a dead battery.
    Fortunately, her vehicle is a Rav4 Hybrid, not an EV, because the battery was only $230, not $5,000-7,000.
    Oddly enough, the battery is in the very rear righthand corner of the vehicle, and you have to open the rear hatch to get to it.
    The rear hatch is battery operated, so with dead battery, you can't access the battery.

Had to be towed, and total damages were less than $400, and good as new.
    Can’t get at the battery because the battery is dead. Reminds me of when I have to call our internet provider to find out why our service is out, and while I wait on hold for many days, a recording repeats endlessly stating that I can go online and contact them that way instead of what I’m currently doing.

Somebody with real brains plans these things!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Can’t get at the battery because the battery is dead. Reminds me of when I have to call our internet provider to find out why our service is out, and while I wait on hold for many days, a recording repeats endlessly stating that I can go online and contact them that way instead of what I’m currently doing.

My battery died in my car a few months ago (I think I left on the dome light)

I had to call AAA to see if they could jump me. They were unable to get their jumper box to work, and he didn't have any spare batteries. I ended up ordering a battery from Walmart and having it delivered. I installed it myself and everything was fine.

Then I cancelled AAA because the only time I had used it in three years it turned out they were useless. And I found out my Geico insurance has roadside assistance included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post

Where's that car clinic when you need it?
        Laughing --- yeah, who runs that thing, anyway!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oh, yeah... "While you're waiting, many problems can be resolved by going to our website at www.youareanidiot.com, and click on the help tab....
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Been there. Done that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Been there. Done that.
              Obviously we all have.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment