Ezekiel 4:9 bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezekiel 4:9 bread

Anybody here ever tried Ezekiel 4:9 bread? It's a sprouted grain bread based on the ingredients mentioned in Ezekiel 4:9. It's actually really good if you ask me, and I'm not a big organic food aficionado.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Ezekiel bread is awesome. It's expensive though, so I usually only get it for fasting periods (it's dairy- and oil-free).
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      Anybody here ever tried Ezekiel 4:9 bread? It's a sprouted grain bread based on the ingredients mentioned in Ezekiel 4:9. It's actually really good if you ask me, and I'm not a big organic food aficionado.
      He's not an organic food person but I am he eats organic food whether he realizes it or not....
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I tend to organic food but don't care for any sprouted breads
        The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          Good bread.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment