This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Pfft. I’ve had cats do the same thing. And they smell better.
    Spook was de-scented. And no cat was nearly as gentle and meticulous.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Spook was de-scented. And no cat was nearly as gentle and meticulous.
      Prove it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Prove it.
        I've experienced both. I am the proof.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I've experienced both. I am the proof.
          But ... there's always a five metre radius clear of people around you in any crowd.
          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
          Scripture before Tradition:
          but that won't prevent others from
          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
            But ... there's always a five metre radius clear of people around you in any crowd.
            That's called respect. I exude it.

Comment

That's called respect. I exude it.
              Perhaps you are actually exuding the skunk on your head?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Perhaps you are actually exuding the skunk on your head?
                That was back in the mid to late 80s. I'm pretty sure that Spook is long gone by now. Spook was effectively looking for food when he would go through your hair. That's why it was such a thorough and meticulous process that resulted in the best scalp massages I have ever experienced.

He never found anything to eat in my hair but I wouldn't be too surprised if he didn't find a snack in the hair of some of the characters I knew from those days.

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 6-39.jpg
                      I guess I can hold it for a little longer

Comment

• And this year's winner of the 'What in tarnation is that thing supposed to be?' award...

whaa.jpg

Comment

• I have no picture to post about this, but this morning I received an obviously spam e-mail in my junk folder with the subject line of "Accept Our Gratuity!!!" I imagine it was supposed to have been "Gratitude" but, you know -- Engrish.
                          ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• ENGRISH.jpg

Comment

Assuming it's non-alcoholic, I would totally try the strange juice.
                              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

Assuming it's non-alcoholic, I would totally try the strange juice.
                                And, you and I both know that, indeed, the slippery is crafty!

Comment