This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

Despite being hard to pronounce, that sauce sounds mighty interesting.
    Zanthoxylum schinifolium Sieb. et Zucc. (Rutaceae), a dioecious shrub with hooked prickly branches, has been used as folk medicine for the treatment of the common cold, stomach ache, diarrhea, and jaundice in China, Korea, and Japan
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6273384/

Comment

• From Facebook in India where English is often a second or third language

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• rengrish.jpg

Never mind. I think it'll be better if I just pee in my pants

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• engrishpedia.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Now I'm wondering what wikipedia tastes like.
            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post

Now I'm wondering what wikipedia tastes like.
              It depends on whether you steam it or barbecue it.

Comment

• Engrish-Chinese-poster-e1557704753486.jpg

One must keep their pinky fingers extended at all times

Comment

• Fried_Horse_Crap.jpg

My doctor told me that I need to cut back on fried horse crap.

Comment

• lost-in-translation-5.jpg

Comment

• lost-in-translation-8.jpg

Comment

• I'm confused about the fork.

Comment

• And it doesn't have to be a translation.

Comment

And it doesn't have to be a translation.
                            Speech-to-text sometimes makes people look even sillier than autocorrect does.
                            Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post

Speech-to-text sometimes makes people look even sillier than autocorrect does.
                              auto correct.jpg

Comment

And it doesn't have to be a translation.
                                One more

lease knobby dot.jpg

I wanna wish you a Mary Chris Miss, I wanna wish you a Mary Chris Miss musical note.gif

Comment