• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

try: https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

So I asked ChatGPT to write some limericks about Mossy:

mossy.jpg

mossy2.jpg
    That takes to a page with a pinkish button "TRY CHATGPT" which in turn takes me to the page where it continues to say they are at Capacity and try later.

So I scrolled down to a black button that said "TRY CHATGPT." Same result.

Same thing with Incognito mode.

So I tried MSN.

It worked!

So I tried signing in with Google.

Well... so much for that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

"Tell me a story about Sparko and rogue06"

Once upon a time, there were two friends, Sparko the pirate and rogue06 the mad scientist. Sparko and rogue06 had been friends for many years and had shared many adventures together.

Sparko was a skilled navigator and a brave fighter, known for his love of bacon and his code of honor. rogue06, on the other hand, was an eccentric inventor, with a secret lab called "rogue tech labs" where he spent most of his time creating strange and fascinating devices.

One day, Sparko and rogue06 decided to embark on a new adventure together. Sparko had heard rumors of a treasure trove of bacon hidden on a distant planet, and he knew that rogue06 would be the perfect companion to help him find it.

They set off in Sparko's spaceship, "The Porker," and after many days of travel, they finally arrived at the planet. As soon as they landed, they set out to explore the planet in search of the treasure.

They encountered many obstacles and dangers along the way, but Sparko and rogue06 were determined to find the treasure. Rogue06 used his inventions to help them navigate the treacherous terrain, and Sparko used his knowledge of pirate lore to guide them through the twists and turns of the planet's caves and canyons.

Finally, they reached the treasure trove, a hidden cave filled with stacks of bacon. Sparko and rogue06 were overjoyed and they began to feast on the delicious bacon. But their happiness was short-lived, as they soon discovered that the bacon was guarded by a horde of cats and crazy cat ladies who had hoarded it for themselves.

But Sparko and rogue06 were not afraid, for they had each other, and their friendship was stronger than any enemy. Sparko fought off the cats with his sword, and rogue06 used his inventions to protect them. Together, they defeated the cat horde and claimed the bacon as their own.

After the battle, Sparko and rogue06 returned to The Porker, and set off back home, their bellies full of bacon and their hearts full of adventure.

From that day on, Sparko and rogue06 were known as the greatest bacon hunters in the galaxy, and their friendship continued to grow stronger with each passing day.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Oh, that's so sweet!

How much info about me did you have to feed it?

Nothing. I just told it to ask Alexa about you.

Comment

Nothing. I just told it to ask Alexa about you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

"Tell me a story about Sparko and rogue06"

Once upon a time, there were two friends, Sparko the pirate and rogue06 the mad scientist. Sparko and rogue06 had been friends for many years and had shared many adventures together.

Sparko was a skilled navigator and a brave fighter, known for his love of bacon and his code of honor. rogue06, on the other hand, was an eccentric inventor, with a secret lab called "rogue tech labs" where he spent most of his time creating strange and fascinating devices.

One day, Sparko and rogue06 decided to embark on a new adventure together. Sparko had heard rumors of a treasure trove of bacon hidden on a distant planet, and he knew that rogue06 would be the perfect companion to help him find it.

They set off in Sparko's spaceship, "The Porker," and after many days of travel, they finally arrived at the planet. As soon as they landed, they set out to explore the planet in search of the treasure.

They encountered many obstacles and dangers along the way, but Sparko and rogue06 were determined to find the treasure. Rogue06 used his inventions to help them navigate the treacherous terrain, and Sparko used his knowledge of pirate lore to guide them through the twists and turns of the planet's caves and canyons.

Finally, they reached the treasure trove, a hidden cave filled with stacks of bacon. Sparko and rogue06 were overjoyed and they began to feast on the delicious bacon. But their happiness was short-lived, as they soon discovered that the bacon was guarded by a horde of cats and crazy cat ladies who had hoarded it for themselves.

But Sparko and rogue06 were not afraid, for they had each other, and their friendship was stronger than any enemy. Sparko fought off the cats with his sword, and rogue06 used his inventions to protect them. Together, they defeated the cat horde and claimed the bacon as their own.

After the battle, Sparko and rogue06 returned to The Porker, and set off back home, their bellies full of bacon and their hearts full of adventure.

From that day on, Sparko and rogue06 were known as the greatest bacon hunters in the galaxy, and their friendship continued to grow stronger with each passing day.

The end.
            That's largely a true story -- except the part about you being brave and having a code of honor.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ask it to do a story about Buckwheat. And then tag her.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

"Tell me a story about Rogue06 and Teallaura"
                -------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was a mad scientist named rogue06. He was known for his love of bacon, and he had vast hoards of it hidden in vaults across the universe. He had spent years collecting and hoarding the delicious meat, and it was his most prized possession.

One day, rogue06 received a message from Teallaura, the leader of a group of evil crazy cat ladies. She had heard of rogue06's love of bacon, and she had decided to steal it from him.

Teallaura and her army of cats broke into rogue06's vault and stole all of his bacon. Rogue06 was furious, he couldn't believe that someone would be so cruel as to steal his beloved bacon.

He knew that he had to act fast, and he called upon his army of Ninja Squirrel Assassins (NSA) to help him retrieve his bacon. The NSA were skilled and stealthy, and they were the perfect team to send after Teallaura and her cats.

With the NSA by his side, rogue06 set off on a journey to retrieve his bacon. He and the NSA tracked Teallaura and her cats through the galaxy, following their trail of stolen bacon.

Finally, they caught up with Teallaura and her cats on a distant planet. The battle for the bacon was fierce and intense, but in the end, rogue06 and the NSA were able to defeat Teallaura and her cats, and retrieve the stolen bacon.

They returned home victorious, and rogue06 was overjoyed to have his bacon back. He knew that he had his loyal NSA to thank for their help, and he was grateful for their friendship. From that day on, rogue06 made sure to keep his bacon in a more secure place, and he never forgot the importance of having a good team of friends to help him out in times of need.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Ask it to do a story about Buckwheat. And then tag her.
                  Buckwheat

---
                  Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Buckwheat. She was the granddaughter of Mossy, known as the "Ancient of Afternoons," and co-owner of Theologyweb. Buckwheat was known for her innocence and love of animals. She was a curious and adventurous young girl, always eager to explore and learn new things.

One day, Buckwheat heard a rumor that there was a magical forest on a distant planet, where the animals were said to have the power of speech. She knew that this was an opportunity of a lifetime, and she decided to set out on an adventure to find the forest.

She asked Sparko, Cow Poke, Mossy and Rogue06 to join her on the journey, and they eagerly agreed. Together, they set off in Sparko's spaceship, "The Porker" and after many days of travel, they finally arrived at the planet.

As soon as they landed, they set out to explore the planet in search of the magical forest. They encountered many obstacles and dangers along the way, but Buckwheat's love of animals helped guide them through the treacherous terrain.

Finally, they reached the magical forest, where they found a wide variety of animals, from birds and bees to lions and bears. To their amazement, the animals could speak and had their own language, they were able to communicate with them and they shared stories, jokes and even sang together.

Buckwheat was overjoyed and thanked her friends for helping her find this amazing place. She spent many days in the forest learning about the animals and their ways

The End.

Comment

Buckwheat

---
                    Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Buckwheat. She was the granddaughter of Mossy, known as the "Ancient of Afternoons," and co-owner of Theologyweb. Buckwheat was known for her innocence and love of animals. She was a curious and adventurous young girl, always eager to explore and learn new things.

One day, Buckwheat heard a rumor that there was a magical forest on a distant planet, where the animals were said to have the power of speech. She knew that this was an opportunity of a lifetime, and she decided to set out on an adventure to find the forest.

She asked Sparko, Cow Poke, Mossy and Rogue06 to join her on the journey, and they eagerly agreed. Together, they set off in Sparko's spaceship, "The Porker" and after many days of travel, they finally arrived at the planet.

As soon as they landed, they set out to explore the planet in search of the magical forest. They encountered many obstacles and dangers along the way, but Buckwheat's love of animals helped guide them through the treacherous terrain.

Finally, they reached the magical forest, where they found a wide variety of animals, from birds and bees to lions and bears. To their amazement, the animals could speak and had their own language, they were able to communicate with them and they shared stories, jokes and even sang together.

Buckwheat was overjoyed and thanked her friends for helping her find this amazing place. She spent many days in the forest learning about the animals and their ways

The End.
                    Good thing you left out the part where you, CP, and I turned all of the talking pigs into bacon.

Buckwheat doesn't need to know about that.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Good thing you left out the part where you, CP, and I turned all of the talking pigs into bacon.

Buckwheat doesn't need to know about that.
                      Yeah. That's where OBP came from I bet.

I asked ChatGPT to tell a story about all of us:

Once upon a time, there was a group of friends known as the Twebbers. They were all members of Theologyweb, an online community that brought them together. The group consisted of Mossy, the "Ancient of Afternoons," and co-owner of Theologyweb, Sparko, a good pirate and bacon lover, Buckwheat, an innocent and curious young girl who loved animals, Rogue06, a mad scientist with an army of Ninja Squirrel Assassins, Cow Poke, a Texan and a Baptist Preacher, Cerebrum who was a friendly giant who liked to fish, and One Bad Pig (OBP) a good pig who was the subject of friendly teasing.

The Twebbers had many adventures together, traveling through the galaxy and exploring different planets. They encountered many obstacles and dangers along the way, but they always found a way to overcome them with the help of their unique skills and abilities.

One day, the Twebbers received a message from an unknown source, inviting them to participate in a treasure hunt. The treasure was said to be hidden on a distant planet, and the Twebbers were eager to accept the challenge.

They set off on the journey in Sparko's spaceship, "The Porker," and after many days of travel, they finally arrived on the planet. The treasure hunt was full of challenges and obstacles, but the Twebbers were determined to find the treasure.

They worked together as a team, using their different skills and abilities to overcome the challenges. They had to solve riddles, navigate treacherous terrain, and fight off dangerous creatures. But through it all, the Twebbers never gave up.

Finally, they found the treasure and discovered that it was not gold or jewels, but something even more valuable. The treasure was a message from the unknown source, thanking the Twebbers for their determination and teamwork. The message also revealed that the treasure hunt was a test, and that they had passed.

The Twebbers were overjoyed and thanked each other for their friendship and support. They returned home with a new sense of accomplishment and appreciation for each other. From that day on, the Twebbers continued to have many more adventures together, and their bond as friends only grew stronger.

The end.
                      Last edited by Sparko; 01-25-2023, 01:13 PM.

Comment

So far that thing has passed the US Medical Licensing Exam, University of Minnesota Law School exams, and a Wharton MBA exam.

Jordan Peterson is alarmed.

Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                          So far that thing has passed the US Medical Licensing Exam, University of Minnesota Law School exams, and a Wharton MBA exam.

Jordan Peterson is alarmed.

Yeah.....not good.
                          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Yeah.....not good.
                            Soon ChatGPT will join Theologyweb and begin arguing with itself and fall into an infinite loop of name-calling and trolling and it will no longer be a problem.

Comment

Soon ChatGPT will join Theologyweb and begin arguing with itself and fall into an infinite loop of name-calling and trolling and it will no longer be a problem.
                              Is that what happened to Mononoke?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Is that what happened to Mononoke?
                                I think her and Skynet got married and ChatGPT is their love child.

Comment