Did I Miss anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Miss anything?

So that I don't have to try to catch up on all the threads I was in, did I miss anything important?

Did anybody say anything profoundly wise or stupid?

(Just been taking some time off because ministry stuff has been REALLY busy (in a good way)).
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    So that I don't have to try to catch up on all the threads I was in, did I miss anything important?

(Just been taking some time off because ministry stuff has been REALLY busy (in a good way)).
    If you go through my posts over the last week or two I'm sure you'll find both.

Bacon.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Me?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        If you go through my posts over the last week or two I'm sure you'll find both.
        Of that I have no doubt.

Bacon.
        Kevin?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Me?

Without a doubt.

Comment

Without a doubt.
            I missed you, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Of that I have no doubt.

Kevin?
              Kelvin. It needs to be crispy like before the war.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You were gone?

Comment

Hypatia is still a troll. The liberals are all up in arms about Trump calling Putin a "genius." A new old troll named "Storm Warning" appeared. I can't find any sock puppet links but he is suspicious. I made mossy a new avatar.

You are all caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Hypatia is still a troll. The liberals are all up in arms about Trump calling Putin a "genius." A new old troll named "Storm Warning" appeared. I can't find any sock puppet links but he is suspicious. I made mossy a new avatar.

You are all caught up.
                    You forgot to add that bacon is still best served crispy like before the war.

Comment

I released a new song, if you're interested in that sort of thing
                      --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You are all caught up.
                        Thank you, and because I'm not posting as much, Tweb is a much kinder and gentler place, yes?

Comment

Thank you, and because I'm not posting as much, Tweb is a much kinder and gentler place, yes?
                          NO.

It's better with you here.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

NO.

It's better with you here.
                            I will be in Chaplain School all next week, so I'll still not have much time to be here.

Do we have our lefties defending Putin's character? Or blaming Biden's Russian war on Trump?

Comment

I will be in Chaplain School all next week, so I'll still not have much time to be here.
                              Ok. You're excused for Chaplain School.

Do we have our lefties defending Putin's character? Or blaming Biden's Russian war on Trump?
                              Haven't really been following those threads. Enough trouble lately with my country.

Comment