This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

a6cea9ed-a7e6-4af0-b8f0-0faf8462496d.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY.jpg

Comment

Comment

MEMORIAL.jpg

Comment

MEMORIALDAY.jpg

Comment

MEMORIAL DAY2.jpg

Comment

284254704_705709787303259_8850889268655426369_n.jpg

Comment

Perhaps we should rename this thread.
                    When I Survey....

Comment

images (1).jpg

Comment

images.jpg

Comment