Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy Fieri is a WEENIE when it comes to Bacon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Fieri is a WEENIE when it comes to Bacon!

Guy Fieri thinks you need this much bacon per person

He starts with the "rule of 3" - that you should cook 3 pieces of bacon for each person, then TRIPLE that!

Jed would say "why limit yourself"?

guy-fieri-thinks-you-need-this-much-bacon-per-person-1614178873.jpg

When it comes to this savory meat, Guy Fieri says you should aim to cook three pieces of bacon per person but then triple that. He calls it "Guy Math" in his Instagram post, but we just call it common sense, and we know what you are thinking. Nine pieces of bacon per person sounds like a lot for most people, but then there are always those outliers. You know the ones. It's those individuals who will sit over a plate of bacon and devour every last crispy strip. So, we are assuming that Fieri is taking social decorum into consideration here, because nine pieces of bacon is a more than fair amount of the favored fatty pork, in our opinion.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I can't stand the man. He and Rachel Ray are the most annoying "chefs" on tv.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Guy Fieri thinks you need this much bacon per person

He starts with the "rule of 3" - that you should cook 3 pieces of bacon for each person, then TRIPLE that!

Jed would say "why limit yourself"?

guy-fieri-thinks-you-need-this-much-bacon-per-person-1614178873.jpg

When it comes to this savory meat, Guy Fieri says you should aim to cook three pieces of bacon per person but then triple that. He calls it "Guy Math" in his Instagram post, but we just call it common sense, and we know what you are thinking. Nine pieces of bacon per person sounds like a lot for most people, but then there are always those outliers. You know the ones. It's those individuals who will sit over a plate of bacon and devour every last crispy strip. So, we are assuming that Fieri is taking social decorum into consideration here, because nine pieces of bacon is a more than fair amount of the favored fatty pork, in our opinion.

It's the first crack in the three slices per serving nonsense that's been prevalent for decades.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Bacon weenies?

Bacon-Wrapped-Hot-Dogs-Steps.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Maybe he meant ships not strips?

Comment

As long as it isn't floppy.
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Floppy bacon is better than no bacon at all but it doesn't hold a candle to crispy (like before the last war) bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                Isn't he the guy that caused people to realize how much chef sweat they consume in their expensive meals?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Isn't he the guy that caused people to realize how much chef sweat they consume in their expensive meals?
                  I don’t know. I watched something with him in it a couple of times and decided I would go insane-er if I continued to watch him any more, because he is so irritating.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    At a previous job, I once got a call from Rachael Ray's personal manager on her behalf. He was quite rude. Played the "celebrity" card.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post

At a previous job, I once got a call from Rachael Ray's personal manager on her behalf. He was quite rude. Played the "celebrity" card.
                      Personal managers and agents get paid very well to be rude smiley bleep.gif

Comment