Biden Bumper Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Bumper Stickers

It just occurred to me that I haven't seen a single BIDEN Bumper Sticker in MONTHS.

Now, granted, I live in a pretty red county, but still.... we used to still see Biden bumper stickers and yard signs and there.

It's like people are not so thrilled about having voted the Gang Who Can't Shoot Straight.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

You should make one! And sell it!

It should have ice cream or pudding on it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I certainly have, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in one of the ten most liberal zip codes in the South. There's plenty of weird bumper stickers. One of my neighbors has one that says "Jesus Hates Your High School Dances". I looked it up; apparently it's the title of a folk rock song that makes fun of Christians.

Also, there's a car parked in my neighborhood (I don't think it's currently in driving condition) with a Kerry bumper sticker. I see it sometimes while walking the dog.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

They probably don't want to get their car totalled.

Comment

I have seen "Don't blame ME - I voted for Trump!"
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The only bumper sticker I have is basically the same as my avatar on here. I just put it up as one little emblem of home.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I have seen "Don't blame ME - I voted for Trump!"
              Those are inevitable after every election but I wouldn't be surprised if they become increasingly popular as folks are finally waking up to what is going on in the White House.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Those are inevitable after every election but I wouldn't be surprised if they become increasingly popular as folks are finally waking up to what is going on in the White House.
                I saw one pundit say that the reason the MSM is piliing on so much right now, is because it (the chaos) would be shortlived, and then they could claim Biden "saved the day".
                It's not looking like that at all, however - it seems each day there's more chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I saw one pundit say that the reason the MSM is piliing on so much right now, is because it (the chaos) would be shortlived, and then they could claim Biden "saved the day".
                  It's not looking like that at all, however - it seems each day there's more chaos.
                  More likely they thought this would largely be over in a week and then they could ignore it from that point while using it to show that they really aren't old Joe's lap dogs -- as they put their collars back on.

They shoulda listened to their Obamessiah

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment