X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaad.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaae.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaaf.jpg

I was going to bring up the few never say die Southerners from back when I was young who were still "fighting" the Civil War, but ya know what? They were all Democrats as well

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaaf2.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaag.jpg

I wonder how many folks wouldn't even heard about it if it weren't for there being the dog involved. And of course a sizable portion of that coverage was the MSM losing it because Trump released an obviously photoshopped image of him awarding the dog a medal.
            Last edited by rogue06; 11-06-2019, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• 75332818_416946255661301_4506668437338062848_n.jpg
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aad2.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aag2.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aag.jpg

Comment

• For anybody that caught him on The View, it was hilarious.

He also brought up how many people regret things they've said in the past and mentioned Joy Behar's blackface incident[1] and Whoopi excusing a forty-something year old Roman Polanski's raping of a thirteen year old girl as not being "rape rape" (actual rape).

1. Behar responded by emphatically denying she ever wore blackface. One problem. She outed herself a few years ago when in a more sane world this wasn't the most horrible thing one could do.

She actually showed pictures of herself on The View a few years ago when she wore blackface to go as a "beautiful African American woman" to a Halloween party

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaf2.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaf2a.jpg

Comment

• 00000000000000ab000-00aaf.jpg

Comment

• I'm always still in trouble again

Comment