X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.G.B..jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And speaking of obvious bald-faced lies
      af5ecb8d-5542-46ae-82cb-092303ce8237.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And speaking of obvious bald-faced lies
        Gaslighting 101: Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. Then double down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Gaslighting 101: Accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. Then double down.
          To be fair to old Joe, he was never a part of the Defund mob, pretty much taking a neutral position.

But I'd love it if someone asked him to name names of any Republicans who were demanding that the police be defunded.

Comment

To be fair to old Joe, he was never a part of the Defund mob, pretty much taking a neutral position.

But I'd love it if someone asked him to name names of any Republicans who were demanding that the police be defunded.
            He just regurgitates what his handlers tell him to. Like "ultra MAGA"

How is Ultra Make American Great Again even a controversy? Doesn't everyone want American to be Great?

Comment

"..." covers a lot of territory. Is that really what he said?

Last edited by Sparko; 03-24-2023, 02:20 PM.
              1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
              ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
              Scripture before Tradition:
              but that won't prevent others from
              taking it upon themselves to deprive you
              of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Fair enough. ellipses are often used to conceal quote mining.

"Congressional Republicans should pass my budget instead of calling for cuts in these [mental health] services or defunding the police or abolishing the FBI, as we hear from our MAGA Republican friends"

So while as a mutual acquaintance might say, it is an oversimplification, he definitely claimed that Republicans were calling for defunding the police

Comment

Fair enough. ellipses are often used to conceal quote mining.

"Congressional Republicans should pass my budget instead of calling for cuts in these [mental health] services or defunding the police or abolishing the FBI, as we hear from our MAGA Republican friends"

So while as a mutual acquaintance might say, it is an oversimplification, he definitely claimed that Republicans were calling for defunding the police
                    He has repeated that several time also.

Comment

• 337744354_3431364457132692_6670425144222522880_n.jpg

Why bother when you have someone determined to make everyone else pay your debts for you?

Comment

• war-on-kids.jpg

Comment

• 336660906_937088797574032_6461425106553217390_n.jpg

Comment

• This is why leftists should never be in charge of allocating resources
                            efbac203-d128-4527-9607-9486ffb857bb.jpg
                            And that's AFTER all the massive subsidies.

Comment

• AJC Luckovich.jpg

Wait. What? Mike Luckovich taking a jab at wokeism?

4FourHorsemen.gif
                              Yeah. That's what I thought.

Comment

• brainwash.jpeg

Comment